Get ready to stream Super Bowl 2019 on Roku
This year 2019 is starting with many special sports tournaments like Australian Open, Super Bowl LIII and more. Read below to know about the channels to stream Super Bowl 2019 Live stream.
Super Bowl LIII is scheduled on February 3, 2019, which is the 53rd Super Bowl and also the 49th modern-era NFL championship game. CBS channel will televise Super Bowl for the 20th time and stream the live action on your Roku player. If you just want to know about the Super Bowl score, you can acquire the Westwood One which has the radio rights since 2017.
Ways to watch Super Bowl 2019
If you have this question in mind, then just read below to know about activating the CBS All-Access channel on Roku which includes the NFL Sports channel in its bundle package. All you have to do is activate the channel by picking any one of the CBS All Access subscription plan to stream Super Bowl 2019.
Subscription package of CBS All Access
Cord-cutters should give it a try to find out the best features that you can avail in CBS All Access. Two subscription plans are available using which you can watch the NFL channel.
- If you don’t want to get annoying ads, then go for the Ad-free package available for 99.99 dollars.
- For those who can adjust to the commercials then and there, you need to subscribe for $59.99.
The above-mentioned plans are annual packages and you can make use of the free trial for one week before you subscribe. While activating the package, you will be provided with the credentials which comes handy while including the channel on your Roku player.
Channel Activation on your Roku Streaming Player
The steps given below will help you to subscribe CBS All Access on Roku device and there are two methods to activate the channel. Choose one process whichever you are comfortable doing.
Activation using the Roku Remote
- Tap the Home button with your Roku remote to navigate to the Home screen.
- Choose the Streaming Channel options from the Home screen menu which will direct you to the Roku channel store.
- Under the Movies & TV category, just click the Add channel option right after you find the CBS All Access channel and complete the channel installation.
- Open the channel where the channel activation code will be available and enter it on the CBS Sports/Roku.
- After that, the device will prompt you to provide the channel provider’s account and this is where you have to add the credentials of CBS All Access Plan. You can now watch the Super Bowl 2019 without any obstacles.
Activate Using the Desktop or Mobile Device
Navigate to Roku.com and also sign in with your Roku account or create a new one if you novice to Roku. Go to the Channel store and search CBS All Access to include it in your channel list. Moreover, confirm that you have already linked the Roku streaming player with the account.