Get Ready To Stream Super Bowl 2021 on Roku
The Super Bowl halftime show is the bond that links the football world with the entertainment class, the ultimate representation making the NFL’s greatest game the most-streamed TV event of the year.
How to Watch the Super Bowl 2021?
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 7
- Time: 8-8:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Raymond James Stadium (Tampa, Fla.)
- TV: CBS | Stream: CBSSports.com
- ON Roku, FOX Networks, CBS Networks
What Are The Live TV Streaming Services That Have Super Bowl Live?
The users of Roku can use any one of the live TV streaming services like Sling TV, fubo TV, AT&T TV NOW, Hulu, and others that provide FOX to stream and watch the 2021 Super Bowl. The users can subscribe to the packages that include FOX and then get the Roku device’s apps.
How to obtain and activate the Fox Sports app on the Roku player?
Fox Sports is a standalone app available on Roku, and the users can get it from the Roku Channel Store. And then stream and watch Super Bowl Live on Fox using Roku.
The upcoming steps can help the users to download and activate the FOX Sports app on Roku to stream Super Bowl:
- There is an agreement between Roku and Fox to stream the super bowl live on Roku.
- At first, to own the Fox Sports Channel for Roku, move to the channel store Roku.
- On the home screen, scroll down and choose the Streaming channels option.
- And this directs to the channel store.
- After that, go to the Sports section and look for the Fox Sports app.
- If not available, select the search option, enter the app’s name, and keep calm for the results.
- Secondly, choose the app and add the channel by selecting the add channel option.
- After installing the app on the Roku device, open the app and activate it on the Roku.
- Note the channel link code and visit the activation page to complete the activation process.
- Finally, start to stream and watch Super Bowl on Fox Sports via the Roku device.
Subscription package of CBS All Access
Cord-cutters should give it a try to find out the best features that you can avail in CBS All Access. Two subscription plans are available using which you can watch the NFL channel.
- If you don’t want to get annoying ads, then go for the Ad-free package available for 99.99 dollars.
- For those who can adjust to the commercials then and there, you need to subscribe for $59.99.
The above-mentioned plans are annual packages and you can make use of the free trial for one week before you subscribe. While activating the package, you will be provided with the credentials which comes handy while including the channel on your Roku player.
Channel Activation on your Roku Streaming Player
The steps given below will help you to subscribe CBS All Access on Roku device and there are two methods to activate the channel. Choose one process whichever you are comfortable doing.
Activation using the Roku Remote
- Tap the Home button with your Roku remote to navigate to the Home screen.
- Choose the Streaming Channel options from the Home screen menu which will direct you to the Roku channel store.
- Under the Movies & TV category, just click the Add channel option right after you find the CBS All Access channel and complete the channel installation.
- Open the channel where the channel activation code will be available and enter it on the CBS Sports/Roku.
- After that, the device will prompt you to provide the channel provider’s account and this is where you have to add the credentials of CBS All Access Plan. You can now watch the Super Bowl 2021 without any obstacles.
Activate Using the Desktop or Mobile Device
Navigate to Roku.com and also sign in with your Roku account or create a new one if you novice to Roku. Go to the Channel store and search CBS All Access to include it in your channel list. Moreover, confirm that you have already linked the Roku streaming player with the account.