Roku Pay Per view Channels with your Favorite Shows
Roku pay per view channels require a paid subscription to access the contents. The channel operators charge a monthly fee for streaming your favorite shows and the movies. Some of the well-known pay-per-view channels are Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, Play Station Vue, Sling TV, Watch Espn, NFL, Disney Channel, Spotify, Play ON and a few more. There exists a rare scenario in which the subscription channel offers a free trial.
What is Pay Per view or PPV?
In this service, the users can purchase events to view through a private telecast. The biggest advantage of PPV is that viewers can record an event and watch at a convenient time.
Streaming PPV channels on the Roku
- To stream these channels, all you require is an active Internet connection and a Roku account.
- A wide range of subscription types are available and you can choose the best one as per your Requirements. The subscription can be Monthly or Annual. Visit the channel store and if the option is to Subscribe, then the channel is known as the Paid channel or the subscription channel
- You can opt to remove a channel if you do not require the channel. Visit our official Roku website and our skilled techies are available to assist you further. Go To Main Menu > My Channels > Select The Channel Which You Want To Unsubscribe
To View The Subscription Channels
- Roku pay per view channels that are subscribed can be viewed by signing in to the Roku account (Roku.com/link) with the credentials provided.
- Manage your Subscription option, visible under the settings Manage account header.
- Start choosing the option to manage the subscription packages
How To Add The Roku Pay Per View Channels
Adding your pay channel is easy if you follow some of the quick and the easy guidelines below
- The initial step is to sign in to the Roku account with the help of credentials provided. Enter the security Pin when prompted to prevent any unauthorized purchases
- You can now go to the channel store, search for the required channel, start pressing the option Add channel or subscribe channel and then proceed with the onscreen prompts.
- If you have not created a security Pin, Visit our website to learn how to create the security Pin
- Once you subscribe the channel, the device automatically checks for the added channels and will display the channel 24 hours after the subscription
Start subscribing the Roku pay per view channels and have a wonderful time streaming your Favorites. To know more about Roku pay per view channels and the ways to subscribe the channel, start dialing the toll-free number +1-888-269-1011 or chat with us at www.go-roku.com