Are you an ardent follower of Blue Bloods in CBS? Then, get ready to watch your favorite show streaming exclusively on CBS channel.
CBS All Access is one channel that provides top-notch shows on the Roku streaming devices. CBS channel is all set to offer previous seasons, recent episodes of current seasons and on-demand shows as well. Before subscribing to the channels, you can make use of the seven-day free trial.
You can activate the channel for just under six dollars which will definitely help you to stream the channel for the best entertainment.
Blue Bloods – A must-watch series on CBS
This show has been a smashing hit since the first season. Even though the show is nearing the completion of eight seasons, the craze for Blue Blood has never gone down.
The basic story line is about a family of New York cops and the interesting adventures they come across while exploring criminal cases in the city. Patriotism, Passion, and family love are some of the ingredients which make the show even more special. Each and every character adds value to the series.
If you love commercial films, then you would definitely enjoy watching this lengthy commercial series. The final episodes are all set to air soon, don’t miss this amazing entertainer.
Activate the CBS All Access channel on Roku
Here is the step-by-step instruction to activate channel on your Roku streaming player to stream Blue Bloods in CBS.
- In the beginning, turn on your Roku streaming player and check whether all the devices subjected to the channel activation are properly connected.
- Roku remote is a very essential thing to proceed with the channel activation, so tap on the Home button on your Roku remote. A tiny house icon will be available in the Roku remote Option and press it to open the home screen.
- You will witness the Roku channel store option in the left-side menu which should be clicked to proceed with the channel activation. Select the Roku channel store and click OK.
- Search through the channel store to find CBS channel and there are two ways in finding the channel. You can either make use of the Search tab or scroll through the list of channels available under Movies & TV category.
- Once you find the channel, tap the “Add channel” option and tap OK for Adding Channel in Roku .
- After the app installation, you will find CBS All Access channel on the home screen. Once you open the channel, you will witness the channel activation code.
- All you have to do is, enter the channel activation code that is displayed on the television. Enter the code on www.cbs.com/activate/roku. For this, you need to have a television provider account credentials.
For furthermore instructions on activating Blue Bloods in CBS, you can visit our website or contact us at our toll-free number +1-888-269-1011. Our technical team will work round the clock to provide instant assistance for all your Roku streaming device issues.