How to Setup Roku Account
Roku is a brand well known for streaming players. They have been in business for many years now and there is no one else who could replace their position in the near future. Having such a name will only attract more and more customers over a period of time. Having said that, it is with all the new device, the hurdle that most people with a Roku streaming player face are “how to setup Roku account”. In a few easy steps, you will be able to create and know how to setup Roku account if only you know the exact procedure. Before that, you should setup your Roku and link your Roku.com/link to your Roku account.
- Open the sign-up page of Roku first. This is where you will be creating your Roku account.
- Then you will have to start by entering your personal details which includes your name (first name and last name) and your email address.
- Then set a password for this account (use a password that you can easily remember because you will be needing it quite often).
- There is a check box below this, which needs for you to verify whether you are 18 years or older. This is mandatory and you can create an account if and only if you satisfy this criteria.
- Click on the submit button present at the bottom of the page which then takes you to another webpage.
- On the second landing page, you will be asked to furnish your account details.
- The details thus obtained are your credit card number, its expiry date, the name on the card and the corresponding CVV (no amount will be deducted from your credit card for account creation).
- These details are saved by Roku to help you when you are subscribing to paid channels on the Roku channel store.
- Click on the submit button at the end of the page after which you will be given a confirmation saying that your Roku account has been setup.
- Go to the sign in page of Roku and try keying in the details with which you just created your account.
- If you are able to successfully log in, then it means that you have created your Roku account.
In case you do not know how to setup Roku account and feel that you need some external help, call us on our toll-free number +1-888-269-1011. We have an excellent support team that are well versed in this process and will guide you through it in the most professional manner. Get recent Roku updates at go-roku.com