Roku TV setup and Activate Roku TV
Hello, there peeps!! Wondering what is the procedure for Roku TV Setup and activate it too? Then this is the best place to be right now.
Roku is a magic wand using which you will be able to fulfil most of your wishes (although confined to your televisions).
Be it live news, twitter updates, latest TV shows or classic movies,
Roku has it all. You just need the key to unlocking great entertainment.
Here are a few steps leading you to unlimited entertainment, in the comfort of your homes.
Roku TV setup Process Steps
These steps are common to all Roku TV brands such as Insignia, TCL, Sharp, Hitachi, Hisense, and RCA.
- Switch on your television and make sure that the remote has been powered using the appropriate batteries
- First, make a selection of your preferred language. This can be changed later too
- If you are not using the TV within the United States, then choose the country where you are using the appliance
- Even if the TV is used in a commercial place, choose the next setting as “Home use”
- The home network connection in the next step asks for your password.
Use the “Scan again to see all networks” if you are unable to locate the network
- Then, click on the “Connect” button and your Roku TV is connected to the network
- The device automatically downloads the necessary software
Roku TV activation process steps
The most important thing that you require to activate Roku TV is a Roku account.
It would be better if you know how to create the account first and then go through the activation process.
It takes only two easy steps to get a Roku account created:
- Open the ‘Sign up’ page and key in your name and email address
- Then, enter your card details and click on ‘Submit’
Now, for the activation, you need to switch on your Roku TV and also ensure that it is connected to the internet.
There are on-screen instructions with which you can obtain an activation code.
Write down the Roku.com/link code and enter it into your Roku account using another device such as
a laptop or your mobile phone with a Roku app. You are all set to use your Roku TV now.
Furthermore, if you need any help with Roku TV setup and activation visit us at go-roku.com