Control your TV with the Roku remote app. You can now change the channel and control your TV and Roku device from your IPad. In case you have misplaced your remote or you need a second remote, do not worry. The Roku app might come in handy.
Control your Roku TV or Roku streaming device from your IPad using the Roku remote app. You can view any channel in just one tap. If you have a Roku TV, then you can launch all the other devices connected to it such as the cable box, Blu-Ray player, etc.
The Roku remote app fully functions as the actual remote. You can find buttons exactly like that on the Roku remote. Increase the volume, mute and even power On/Off the device using the remote on IPad.
Note: you can also use the IPad’s volume control button to raise or lower the volume.
- From the pull-down menu, click on search to search for content you are looking for.
- Simply type the name of the content say movie name, TV show or genre and click on search.
- You find the search result with the list of contents.
- Tap the movie name you want to watch and your Roku TV and start watching the contents on your TV screen.
- You can also do voice search using your IPad.
Steps to add the Roku app to your IPad:
To do that, you should first download the Roku app to your IPad. Follow the steps given below
- From your IPad, visit the app store.
- Search for the Roku remote app for IPad.
- Find the Roku official app in the search result and click on it.
- You will see the app’s user ratings and screenshots from the app.
- Click on Get to download it to your IPad.
- Make sure you connect both your Roku device and the IPad to the same wireless network.
- After you download the Roku app click on the app to open it.
- Sign in with the Roku login credentials if you are already a user.
- After you sign in, find the list of available devices available.
- Click on your Roku device name from it.
- You can now control your Roku device using your IPad.
You can visit our website https://www.go-roku.com for more information on how to use Roku remote app for IPad.