Roku Premiere Plus for Streaming your Favorite Shows
Roku premiere plus, provides users with excellent 4K HDR support, fast performance, Remote which comes with a Head Phone Jack and a few more. Streaming performance of the device is amazing and the demand for the device has increased to a greater extent. Launched sometime in 2016, it is considered as an affordable streaming option.
Take a look at some of the best attributes of the premiere plus
- Ethernet port is provided for 4K Streaming.
- Universal search option available helps you to search your favorites easily.
- Start using the Private Listening mode and you can listen to your favorite music and videos
- The Enhanced Point to anywhere remote is handy and comes with an attractive design. The black and soft buttons are easy to operate
- Obtains HD contents from multiple channels
- The classy design of Roku premiere Plus device is quite comfortable to handle
- HDR with the incredible range of colors like Bright White or the deeper blacks. The device also delivers crisp, brilliant and amazing image quality
- Roku Feed option available can track the latest and the new TV shows
- Micro SD card provided with the device has excellent storage space and you can store a large number of apps.
- A dual band frequency of around 10/100Mbps is required to stream the contents using Roku premiere Plus
- 4 GHz/5 GHz bandwidth, 4K spotlight channel, Ethernet Port and a few more becomes the other best features of your streaming device
- Contents that are currently streaming on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO, and Pandora, Crunchy roll can now be watched on your Roku premiere plus
Start linking your Device to a Roku account
- Before you start streaming, Link your device to the Roku account. If you are not having an existing Roku account, create an account by visiting the respective link provided on our website.
- Enter the correct Roku activation code (Roku.com/link) and proceed with the onscreen Instructions for creating an account
- Link your device to the Roku account and start adding your favorite channels from the channel store. Click on the add channel option and the channels will be automatically added
To know more on Roku premiere Plus, its features, how to subscribe the channel, start dialing the toll-free number +1-888-269-1011 or chat with us at go-roku.com and our network team is here to assist you further.