Roku Google Play – Play Google Play Movies & TV Shows on your Roku Device
Roku streaming media players provide you access to the Roku Google play movies and TV shows which are preferred by most of the users. Canada, Germany, Ireland, United States, and the United Kingdom have access to Google play Movies and the TV channels.
Roku support site provides you more information on how to subscribe the Roku Google play movies and TV on your Roku device. Here are some of the easy ways you can set up Roku Google play movies and the TV shows on your Roku devices like the Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere Plus and a few more.
Steps for subscribing Roku Google Play Movies and TV shows
The Initial step is to go to the channel store and search for the Roku Google play movies and the TV
• Now select the Roku Google play movies and TV app and then choose the add channel option
• Choose the option go to the channel and then sign in
• Open your computer or the mobile device.
• Select the option play.google.com/roku and enter the respective Roku.com/link code present on the Roku screen.
• Press the option to continue and then follow the onscreen instructions on the screen.
• Choose a payment method now and you will be receive a Google pin
• You can now return to your Roku devices and search for the videos. Trailers are also available for the movies and TV shows and it is possible to watch it anytime.
• Google pin is provided with your Roku device.
• If you forget your Pin, reset your Google Pin by signing in your Google account associated with your Roku device.
• Options are also provided to change the Google account that you are using.
• If you do not have a Roku account try creating it first and then proceed with further guidelines.
Steps to change your Google account
• Try opening the Google Play movies app on your Roku device and then Go to the Settings> Sign out> Sign in
• Enter play.google.com/roku from your Google browser.
• Now, go through the onscreen instructions that are provided to switch the Google account you are using.
Furthermore, to know more about how to watch Roku Google Play movies and TV shows on your Roku device, call us on our toll-free number +1-800-730-2538 and the network support team is here to assist you. Get the new updates at www.go-roku.com