Steps To Do Roku Com Setup – Roku.com/link
Roku has some of the latest streaming devices.
The devices are Roku streaming player, Roku premiere, Roku Express and Roku ultra.
You can enjoy streaming your favourite videos and movies by setting up the Roku device.
Roku com setup is easy and is same for almost all the latest Roku devices.
Set up instructions:
• First, a TV with HDMI connection is essential for Roku com set up.
• Now, you can try using a high-speed HDMI cable for connecting the Roku device to your television.
• Then, use a premium high-speed HDMI cable if your television has 4Kor 4K HDR.
• A composite video connection is necessary if you are using older models for your TV.
• Furthermore, try using an Ethernet cable, in case if an Ethernet port is available.
• The next step is connecting the power connector to the Roku player and the respective power adapter to the wall outlet.
• Now, make sure that you have chosen the correct TV input.
• Once the Roku player turns on, the screen will prompt you to choose a language.
Connecting the device to an Internet connection
• Connecting your Roku device to an active internet connection becomes an important step in Roku com setup
• List of networks will be available and you can choose the necessary network.
• Then, enter the appropriate wireless network password and press on the connect option.
• Your Roku device will now be automatically connected.
• The device will now search for a software update and it downloads the latest version of the software automatically.
• Set the type of the display you require from the settings provided.
Linking the Roku device to a Roku account
• For a Roku com setup, link the Roku device to a Roku account by visiting the com/link website.
• Now, visit the website and enter the respective Roku activation code.
• Then, follow the onscreen prompts for a successful Roku com setup.
• Activation fee is not applicable for a first time Roku activation process.
• After you complete all the Roku activation steps, add or subscribe your favourite channels.
• New and the latest channels on demand are available.
• Some channels are absolutely free whereas other requires a paid subscription.
Follow the above guidelines for a successful Roku com setup. Furthermore, for any queries. Our support team is available to assist you anytime at https://www.go-roku.com