Steps To Do Roku Com Setup – Roku.com/link
Roku has some of the latest streaming devices like Roku streaming player, Roku premiere, Roku Express and Roku ultra. You can enjoy streaming your favourite videos and movies by setting up the Roku device. Roku com setup is easy and is same for almost all the latest Roku devices.
Basic set up instructions or Roku com setup are given below
A TV with HDMI connection is essential for Roku com set up. You can try using a high-speed HDMI cable for connecting the Roku device to your television. Premium high-speed HDMI cable can be used if your television has 4Kor 4K HDR.
A composite video connection is preferred if you are using older models of your TV. Try using an Ethernet cable, in case if an Ethernet port is available.
The next step is connecting the power connector to the Roku player and the respective power adapter to the wall outlet. Make sure that you have chosen the correct TV input.
Once the Roku player is powered on, the screen will prompt you to choose a language.
Connecting the device to an Internet connection
- Connecting your Roku device to an active internet connection becomes an important step in Roku com setup
- List of networks will be available and you can choose the required one.
- Enter the appropriate wireless network password and press on the connect option.
- Your Roku device will now be automatically connected.
- The device will now search for a software update and the latest versions of the software will be automatically downloaded.
- Set the type of the display you require from the settings provided.
Linking the Roku device to a Roku account
- For a Roku com setup, linking the Roku device to a Roku account is performed by visiting the roku.com/link website.
- Visit the website now and enter the respective Roku activation code.
- Follow the onscreen prompts for a successful Roku com setup. Activation fee will not be charged for a first time Roku activation process.
- After you complete all the Roku activation steps, add or subscribe your favorite channels from the Roku channel store. New and the latest channels on demand are available. Some channels are absolutely free where as other requires a paid subscription.
Follow the above guidelines for a successful Roku com setup. If you still find any difficulty in understanding the above steps, call us on our toll-free number +1-888-269-1011 and our support team is available to assist you anytime at https://www.go-roku.com