Roku Com Link – Linking the Roku player to streaming entertainment
Roku (roku com link) – Call 1-888-269-1011 for roku com link enter code & setup. Activate Roku.com/link Channels using www.roku.com/link for my.Roku.com/link.
Roku.com/link is one of the most popular online streaming devices, which brings thousands of free channels, worldwide into your TV.
You can watch the latest movies, TV shows, sports channels and even live concerts to name a few. All you have to do is setup your Roku player with the Roku com link code and start enjoying these entertainment services . The Roku player (roku com link) can be connected to your TV through a WiFi network or a simple LAN connection. All you require is a working internet connection and you should be able to install your player & stream it.
A few steps that you require to accomplish your Roku com link (roku.com/link) process and activate your Roku device are as follows:
A. Connecting your TV with the player with an HDMI cable:
- Insert the HDMI cable into the port that you have identified on your TV and then to the Roku device
- Power on the Roku and the TV .
Note: To switch on the Roku player use the adapter that has come along with the package and connect it directly to a wall outlet for uninterrupted power.
- Once connected the ‘Let’s get started>’ screen will appear
- Here you must select the language
B. Connecting the Roku player to the Wi-Fi
- After the selection of your preferred language, it will switch over to the ‘Network’ screen
- In the ‘Network’ screen, you will be able to connect your Roku com link to the network either wirelessly or through the LAN connection – the screen displayed will indicate two options‘Wireless (Wi-Fi)’ and ‘Wired (Ethernet)’
- You can choose the ‘Wireless (Wi-Fi)’ option
- Enter your network password using the keys on the remote and the virtual keyboard on the screen
Note: If you don’t know your network password, just call your Internet Service Provider for the passphrase.
- Click on ‘Connect’ once you enter the password
- The Roku device will now automatically search for the software updates from its server
Note: This process generally takes a few minutes.
- Now, you will finally be on the ‘Activate your Roku’ screen where it will provide you with an activation code that you have to enter at the URL www.roku.com/link.
- Open the Roku com link (www.roku.com/link) on your computer and simply fill in the unique activation code into the text box
C. Signing in to your Roku Account and activating the Roku code link:
- First, go to www.roku.com and sign in to your account
1. Enter your Username and Password and click on ‘Sign In’
- Click on ‘Continue’ to accept the ‘Terms of Service’ – You have to do this for the first time
- Then go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘+Link a device’
- You will now get a space where you can enter the link code to activate your Roku player
Error Codes & Its solution in Roku
Error codes in the Roku are messages which will be displayed when there is an issue with the Roku player (Roku com Link) particularly when you are using it. A specific error code indicating the nature of the error is shown on your screen signifying the problem. Each error has a distinctive error code – which is actually a useful reference when you have to troubleshoot it. A user may not be able to troubleshoot an error code without knowing the reason behind it. Therefore, at these times, it is always prudent to seek professional advice from Roku’s experts who will arrive at a resolution after a thorough analysis of the cause of the impediment.
The different types of error codes:
As mentioned, there are distinctive error codes for an issue. Go through our list to know how you can resolve them yourselves.
Error code 014: The 014 is indicative of connectivity issues with the router. This could occur when you are establishing a connection with your TV. Resolving this is rather simple.
- Use the Ethernet port to connect the modem to your Roku
- Once the internet becomes active, choose the wireless option
- You can now start streaming since the wireless connection is on
Error code 009:
The internet connection seems unavailable to get on to the network. At this time, it would be best to restart your system completely. Wait for at least 2 minutes before you power on the entire system.
Error code 001:
For this error: Solve it as follows:
- Press the Fast Forward button at the Home screen
- Now press the rewind button twice
- It will ask if the software has to be updated – click on Ok
- Try connecting to your wireless network once the software has been updated
You could also reset your TV box
Error code 011:
- Simply reconnect the Roku player after removing its power supply for about 4 to 5 minutes
- The system should connect now
- If it doesn’t then:
- Choose network by navigating to Settings
- Repeat the setup process
- The device should work
Error code 003:
This is as a result of faulty internet connection. Check your router settings first and change the 802.11 mode to 802.11 b/g
This should easily resolve the error codes.
Activating your Roku device using Roku Activation Link (Roku Com Link)
To Activate a Roku device, linking it to a Roku account & Roku Com Link is essential. Use the Roku.com/link – the Roku Activation link to enter the activation code for creating a Roku account.
You must have an account first to link to your Roku players.
How to activate the Roku player using the Roku Activation Link to stream channels on the device:
Follow the guidelines below for activation:
Note: You can always refer to the ‘Quick Start’ guide provided along with the Roku device
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Roku player
- Once connected, it will start downloading the required software
- Always ensure that the latest version of the software is downloaded
- A Roku activation code will be displayed on the TV screen
- Click on the relevant URL and you will be redirected to a page where you can enter the Roku activation code.
- Enter the code at the field provided for the purpose
- Click on the ‘Ok’ or ‘Submit’ button
- Your Roku account gets created automatically after the above process completes
- Link your Roku device to your Roku account and start streaming your favorite programs
- You can access the programs from any location, provided you have an active Internet connection. A secure network is essential for connecting your Roku device
- Use either a wired or wireless network connection to setup your device
- Make sure that you have secured your Internet connection with security options such as the WPA or WEP
- Experts at www.roku –link.com are always available to assist you during the Roku account activation process
- Besides account activation, support and assistance for troubleshooting issues are also provided in the by Roku’s website
If you want to create a new account, go to roku.com/link and click on ‘Create a new account’
Note: To activate the Roku player use either www.roku.com/link or the my.roku.com/link. Enter the Roku activation code here.
Follow the above guidelines for activating your Roku device using the Roku.com/link. More instructions and guidelines are provided on our Roku website https://www.go-roku.com.
For assistance, dial our toll-free number 1-888-269-1011 for our network support team.