Roku Com Link Account – Up, Close & Personal with the Roku Express
Rely on the Roku streaming media player to deliver all that you want at extremely cost-effective rates. The device is worth every penny along with the multitude of features that it has to deliver. The Roku com link account setup could never get easier than it already is.Measuring about 1.4 x 3.3 x 0.7 inches and weighing a meagre 1.3 ounces, the device is small compact and barely visible when plugged into your TV.
The unboxing of your roku com link account can be done as follows:
Unbox the Roku player from its packaging by carefully cutting the tapes
Slide the device out of the box in which you will find:
- The player
- IR Remote – to change channels – the remote comes with some ready buttons to the top channels such as:
- Alkaline AA batteries
- AC charger outlet that can be plugged into the wall
- A double-sided sticky tape that you can place on to the Roku device and attach it to the bottom of the TV set because it is an infrared
- The Roku Express ‘Let’s get started!’ guide that contains detailed imagery with regard to setup of the device
- The HDMI cable to connect to the TV
- A USB cable that is used to power up the Roku by connecting it to the AC adapter
- Connect to your TV set.
Note: Do not turn your TV on yet. It should be done when you start your Roku com link account process.
- Locate an open and unused HDMI port on the TV set
- Take one end of the HDMI cable and plug it into the port you have just identified
- Plug the other end into the HDMI port available on the back of the Roku device
- Next to it is the Micro USB port – grab the USB cable and plug it into the USB port
Note: Right beside the Micro USB port is the reset button, which you can use in case you have any trouble with the player and set it up again.
- The other end of the USB cable goes into the AC plug that came with the device and plug it into a wall outlet to power up the Roku
- Once all the connections are good, take the double-sided sticky tape, stick one side to the Roku and then stick the player to the bottom side of the TV. This allows you to point the remote directly to it easily
- Turn the TV set on
Note: You can also plug the USB cable to the TV set if you have a port. This way, if you put your TV set off, the Roku player is also turned off
Setting up the Roku com link account
- At the ‘Let’s get started>’ screen, select your language preferences
- Choose your network
- Enter password
- Obtain the code
- Enter the code into roku.com/link to activate your account
- Now your Roku account setup process was completed
Visit us at Go-Roku.com for more details.