RCA Roku TV Universal Remote code
Have you purchased an RCA Roku TV universal remote code? If you have, read this article to understand the universal codes for the RCA Roku TV! For more updates on the RCA TV’s universal remote code, speak to our online care agents who shall guide and assist you with queries.
The universal remote codes that can be used are as follows:
- You can use these codes for controlling the RCA TV with a universal remote (Roku.com/link).
- Ensure that you buy a universal remote that is compatible with the usage of these codes.
Check these 5-digit codes for RCA series. However, you may need to ascertain the code for your RCA TV, and once the code is identified, you can use the code for most of the programs.
Follow these instructions for your RCA Roku TV universal remote code:
- Keep the TV on.
- Now, after the TV is turned on, press and hold the TV and SEL buttons for 3 seconds at the same time.
- Now, the button will light up.
Once the button is lit, keep the remote pointed towards TV and then enter the third, fourth, and fifth digit code of the TV.
- You can verify by pressing the VOLUME Plus button, which will automatically turn the volume higher.
- You can press the TV button which will store the 3rd, 4th, or 5thdigitcode. The button will at once blink twice which signifies that the code is properly stored.
- All RCA TVs are usually controlled with a universal remote and they work brilliantly with all RCA remotes, or Comcast and DirecTV.
For any queries on the RCA Roku TV universal remote code usage or management, call our tech experts and request for assistance. Our online agents who are available in our toll-free lines +1-888-269-1011 shall guide you at once over the personalized call. You can also visit us at www.go-roku.com