Do not miss out any episode of your favorite TV series now. All you need is a Roku account to sit back and enjoy popular shows like Masterpiece, NOVA, and Frontline. PBS is very popular for a vast library of entertaining contents. Users have a wide variety of choices to choose from. Popular genres like history, news, science, technology & the arts and a lot more are available with the PBS org activate. With the all-new PBS, discover web original contents from PBS Digital studio.
Some popular shows you can watch on PBS:
Here are the details of some of the popular TV series you can enjoy with the PBS on your Roku device.
PBS News Hour – an award-winning news show that covers news updates from across the country.
Call the midwife – the story is an adaptation of the memoirs of Jennifer worth who was a famous midwife herself. The episodes cover the happenings of the 1950s when midwifery was a very common practice.
Downtown Abbey – this is a masterpiece which revolves around a British family and their family estate. The story comes to life with the very efficient cast and crew.
A Chef’s life – a show that revolves around Vivian Howard and her cooking experiments. The North Carolina Chef takes you through her life experiences and how she finds solace in creating her signature dishes.
Other popular shows are
- Washington Week
- Great Performances
- American Experience
- POV and a lot more.
Steps to add PBS org activate to your Roku:
Here’s how you can add and activate the PBS channel on your Roku device.
- Visit the Roku channel store using the Roku remote.
- Search for the PBS channel and click on the channel to open it…
- You will see a screen which has a seven-digit activation code. Make a note of the code.
- From your laptop, open your web browser.
- Open the PBS website.
- After you receive a prompt message provide the activation code you have made note of.
- Click on Continue.
- This will make you proceed to the next step.
- You will be navigated to another page where you will have to sign in with one of the following credentials.
- PBS Account (ID And password).
- Google account (a Gmail account).
- Facebook account (the same username and password you use to login to Facebook).
- You will be able to access the PBS channel and its vast library of entertainment now.
- If you encounter any trouble during the activation, you can contact our technical support team for guidance to activate the PBS channel.