To activate any of your Roku devices you should link the device to a Roku account. You can sign in with an existing Roku account or create a new one if you do not have one.
What is a Roku account?
Your Roku account keeps track of all the information about Roku device. It also keeps track of all the channels you add and also the preferences and settings. You should have a valid email id to create a Roku account.
Link roku account From Your Device!
Sign in into your Roku account to link Roku account with Roku Player. From the fundamental My Account page, tap the Link a device
Associate your Roku to your TV and turn the Roku on to link Roku account. The Roku should have a working internet connection. It will walk you through on the TV screen how you need to associate it to the Internet.
- Enter you remote code to utilize your remote association. Most Roku devices come with an Ethernet port. You can utilize it and connect the device to the internet.
- After you connect your Roku with internet, it might request that you refresh it. Proceed and refresh it.
- After the refresh, the system will reboot. After it reboots, it will give you a code on the screen
- Make a note of the code.
- Your Content Goes Here
Activating your device with Roku activation code
- Enter this code on the site page (Roku.com/link) from Step 1 and tap the Submit catch.
- You will receive a request to enter installment data. Tap the Skip connect at the base right so you don’t need to enter any installment data.
- Choose channels to add to your Roku. You should choose no less than 1 channel. It is prescribed to simply include Netflix and uncheck everything else to accelerate the way toward connecting your Roku. Tap the Continue catch to finish the connecting prepare.
- You are done connecting your Roku to your record. Tap the My Roku Account connect from the top.
- You ought to see your Roku’s serial number appear as one of your devices under the connected devices area.Congratulations, your Roku device is now connected to your account!
If you’re facing an issue while linking your Roku account chat with our assistance go-roku.com for instance solution.