Insignia Roku TV
Bought your new Insignia Roku TV and you’re wondering how to go about with the setup process? Well we have tried to make the setup process quite simple and understandable for all of you out there. Try following them and you can start streaming your favorite shows and movies in no time. To start with unpacking your TV from its box and get rid of all the unnecessary packing material before setting it up on your wall.
Now that your TV is ready with all the essential power connections we will see how we are going to do the Insignia Roku TV setup.
- Switch on your TV after connecting it to the power supply.
- The first option that appears on your TV screen will be the language selection.
- The next step is selecting your country of residence after which you will be asked to connect to the internet.
- For this, you will have to select the name of your internet connection and enter the network’s password.
- Download the software and restart your TV
- Now that your TV is ready for streaming, go ahead and add it to your Roku account.
- In case you don’t already have a Roku account to your name, then create a new Roku account by visiting the roku.com/link website.
- For account creation and activation kindly refer to the corresponding sections on our website.
Insignia Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi
One issue that has been plaguing the Insignia Roku TV users is the sudden inability of the device to not connecting to the Wi-Fi. If you too have been a victim of this, then listen up. Change a couple of settings on your router and then you are good to go with your streaming.
- Login to your router by entering the IP address directly into the web browser on your PC.
- Open the DNS settings and set DNS1 to 188.8.131.52 and DNS2 to 184.108.40.206 (by doing this you are changing your router’s IP address to a public DNS).
- Save these new settings on your router.
- Proceed to connect your Insignia TV to the Wi-Fi after restarting both devices.
- Once all connections are good to go, you can now complete your setup process by activating your Roku account.
After diligently following all these steps if you still seem to have some difficulty in connecting your device to the Wi-Fi, then get in touch with our website’s support staff who will be able to make things better quite effortlessly. Call our toll-free +1-888-269-1011 or visit us at www.go-roku.com