Whether you want to know about the international news or the local weather, BBC News is one channel that you can rely upon. If you are a Roku user, you probably would have not come across this channel on the Roku channel store. It is because the streaming player has listed the bbc.com/news under Roku private channels.
Get to know about the BBC News world in detail and activate the channel on your Roku streaming player.
BBC Channel Activation – BBC.Com/news
BBC Channel activation
Roku private channel activation procedure is quite different than the regular channel setup. Here is how you can activate BBC news on Roku.
- Visit the Roku official website and choose My Account tab to sign in with your account. Now tap Add channel after entering the respective channel code.
- You will get a warning message once the channel installation which is very normal when you activate the private channel on the Roku streaming player.
- Skip the caution notification by clicking OK and tap “Yes, Add channel” to confirm the channel inclusion on your device.
- Just hang around for twenty-four hours as it will take nearly a day to view the channel on your Roku streaming player.
If you are in a hurry to view the BBC News channel on Roku, just update the Roku OS. You can update your device by navigating to the Settings and click System Update under the System menu. Finally, click on the Check Now option and reboot your system to confirm the channel activation. To have a track on the latest happenings around you, just visit bbc.com/news
Novice to Roku?
- If you are new to Roku, you need to Setup a Roku account and link your device before moving forward with the channel activation. Here are the precise instructions in setting up the Roku streaming player.
- First of all, connect the Roku streaming device (any model) with your television using an HDMI cable or composite cable and turn on the device.
- When the Roku logo appears on the television, it’s clear that the connection is effective. Now you have to complete the basic steps like network connection (wired or wireless), display settings and more.
- Once you are done with the nitty-gritty, you can move forward with the device activation and advance to the channel activation.
Roku device activation
- You will find the Roku activation code on the television along with the channel setup instructions. Make a note of the code and enter it in the Roku.com/link.
- Do remember that you have to sign in with your Roku account before you proceed with the device linking steps.
- After using the Roku login account, you can enter the Roku code and click Continue to link your streaming player with the account. Follow the onscreen prompts until you will get a view of the Roku home screen.
For furthermore instructions regarding the Roku device setup, you can just navigate to our website and find useful information or Call our technical support team to get an instant assistant on the channel activation procedure.