How do I link my Roku Player to my Account
How do I link my Roku player to my account? It is easy to link your Roku device to your account in a few simple steps. In this blog learn to create a Roku account and link all the devices to the account one by one and set your preferences. For the kids, create a separate account and manage channels accordingly.
After account creation, how do I link my Roku player to my account?
- Use the Roku’ s SIGN UP page to create an account
- Enter your personal details such as your first and last name, a valid email address and a strong password to protect your account
- On the second page, enter a PIN to secure purchases made through your account
- Set the PIN preferences for your account
- On the last page, enter your payment related information (credit card info or a PayPal account info)
- After setting this up, to complete the account creation process:
- At the LOGIN page, check if your account is created successfully
- Enter credentials such as your email address and password
- If the LOGIN is successful, then your account is created
- Else, Repeat the steps from the beginning
How do I link my Roku player to my account for a single device?
Link your streaming media player to your account using the following steps:
- Log into your Roku account first (Roku code Activation)
- On the homepage of your account, go to the LINK A DEVICE menu
- Enter the activation code in the respective text box and SUBMIT your option
- To get an activation code, switch on your TV and your Roku device simultaneously
- The device will take a few minutes to connect to the Roku server
- An alphanumeric code is displayed on your TV screen after server connection
- This is called the activation code and it is an essential component in linking your device to your account
- Only after being linked to an account, your Roku player gets activated