Features of Roku player – go.roku.com/usingroku
The web page go.roku.com/usingroku helps you know all about the device’s “My Feed” feature that are available for all Roku devices beginning 2015. Since then Roku has made numerous changes to this feature with new functionalities.
Managing shows and programs that you have subscribed from different channels is a messy business. Not knowing when your favorite movies are available to stream and if there is a fall in price for subscriptions, have become a thing of the past. The Roku Feed or “My Feed” feature, helps you sort all channel related information under one roof.
go.roku.com/usingrokutells you how to access “My Feed”
- Go to the Roku Home screen à Navigate to the My Feed option àSelect from options.
- There are three categories under this My Feed feature. They are,
- TV Shows
- Movies Coming Soon.
Search for movie titles and click on the OK button on your Roku remote (roku.com/link). There are three options from which you can choose,
- Follow this movie on Roku
- View full description
Once you have made your selection, you will be able to see a list of movies that you follow, which are available for the first time on the Roku platform or are available for free or at a reduced subscription price. There is an option where you can unfollow any movie at any point in time.
Here, you will receive updates in case there are any new episodes in your favorite TV series.
Movies Coming Soon
When you click on this option, you will see a page with the latest movies running in theaters and movies that are not available on Roku yet. You can click on any movie and select the Follow option.
Visit go.roku.com/usingroku for channels and devices that support this feature
- A number of channels which support the Universal search feature also support the Roku feed feature.
- Some of the major channels that support this feature are Amazon video, ABC, ABC News, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Comedy Central, HBO GO, HULU, Fox Business, Fox News, Fox NOW, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., PBS Kids, Popcornflix, Smithsonian and a few others.
- Although Netflix doesn’t support Roku feed, we will hope to soon see an update from them too.
- Roku feed is supported by all Roku devices that have the latest software installed or updated in them.
Previously, you had to search each TV show or program by its title and there was never a list. Now learn all about the “My Feed” feature at go.roku.com/usingroku, and search for content easily on your device. For more updates, contact our toll-free number +1-888-269-1011 or visit us at www.go-roku.com.