Set Roku TV Input – go.roku.com/selectinput
Use the go.roku.com/selectinput website to choose the exact TV input for your Roku device. Input slots can be difficult select, simply because they are identical to look at. Where the TV display does identify them with names, users can be confused with the icons present on the screen versus the physical input.
- Correct Input must be selected for connecting the cable or satellite Input to your Roku TV.
- Several Input options are located at the back of your TV and you can connect multiple devices
- Make sure that your Roku TV is turned ON and then start pressing any one button on your Roku remote to ensure that the Roku device (Roku.com/link) is not in standby mode.
SELECT THE REQUIRED INPUT
- First decide which Input you require HDMI1, HDMI2, AUX, Video, TV/video.
- The Input selection and the settings may vary depending upon the Model of the TV which you are using.
- Read through the guidelines provided on go.roku.com/selectinput before you proceed
- Always ensure that the internet connection you are using is active
USE THE ARROW BUTTONS ON YOUR REMOTE FOR SELECTING THE REQUIRED INPUT
Start using the arrow buttons on your remote for choosing the correct Input. Once you have chosen the required Input, click on the Enter button to proceed with further settings.
HOW TO SELECT THE VIDEO INPUT
- If you prefer the video Input, start connecting the video cable firmly to the back of the Roku Player. Look for instructions at roku.com/selectinput
- If no video is detected, an error message will be automatically received on the screen –
- If your cable is faulty, start purchasing a new cable and replace it with the existing one
SOURCE AUX, VIDEO, TV/ VIDEO INPUTS
- Look for the buttons like Input, Source Aux, Video, TV/ video on your Roku remote control and choose the settings depending upon the model of your Roku TV and the settings vary for each model.
- Start using the arrow buttons on your remote for choosing the required Input
- Choose the required input and wait for few seconds till the TV detects the selected Input