Activate iheartradio Roku – iHeartRadio on Roku platform
Are you looking for iheartradio Roku platform ? iHeartRadio will definitely identify the music stations which is near you using the Internet connection’s IP address! Also, iHeartRadiohas over 1500 live stations of music from across the U.S! Choose these stations through state and city or by genre, but you will find some amazing and great music on your Roku.
Custom stations based on your title, artist or song can be created for users looking for iHeartRadio Roku platform. An iHeartRadio account is necessary for their services. If you don’t have an iHeartRadio account, you can use Facebook account or even create an account with your roku account.
This is how you activate the iHeartRadio
- First, download the channel from the Roku channel store on your Roku player
- Then, open the iHeartRadio channel on your Roku player
- Furthermore, choose the option “Activate your Device” to get the Roku.com/link activation code.
- Select the Roku player
- Choose your service provider and then enter the username and password for your service provider account.
- In case you have forgotten the username and password credentials, contact the service provider.
- • If your service provider does not list the iHeartRadio channel, then it means that they do not support the iHeartRadio channel in Roku.
A success message is displayed on TV and computer, which means that the activation process is completed. Once you have received the activation message, you can start streaming the channel! Make sure to use the activation code within 15 minutes, post which the code expires. If you feel you require help on getting the activation code, you can contact us for instant help on iHeartRadio on Roku platform.
This is how you deactivate the iHeartRadio channel:
Follow these steps to deactivate the channel in your Roku player
- First, open iHeartRadio channel on your Roku player.
- Then, select the settings for deactivating the channel
- Now, under the deactivate account option, deactivate the channel.
In case you have discarded the device and failed to deactivate the channel subscription, contact us to help you deactivate your subscription channels in iHeartRadio. Furthermore, if you need any help regarding your Roku player call us at +1-888-269-1011 or visit our site at www.go-roku.com