Steps For Cast Roku
Do you want to learn how you cast Roku? Casting gets you to share photos and your favorite videos on to the Big screen TV. You can always reach out to us for getting guidance on Screen Mirroring. We have come up with an informative article on how to cast Roku, to let you make better use of your Roku device. When you display the mirror or perhaps the screen of your Android or Windows device wirelessly onto your TV screen, which clearly shows the web pages, photos, videos, it is connected to the Roku device.
We provide excellent technical guidance to help you tide over the little issues. Clear all your doubts that you may face while you cast Roku device. If you are unable to actually connect your device to the big screen, reach out to us for Roku.com/link assistance.
If you want to use the facility of Screen Mirroring, ensure that you connect both the Roku streaming device and the smartphone to the same wireless network.
Did you know if iOS supports screen mirroring software? Google devices which are not running OS 6.0 or later as well as on iOS software does not support screen mirroring! The Roku Mobile App can be of good help to display all your media files from your smart phone to your TV.
Getting the Screen Mirroring function on your Roku device – Cast to Roku
- Your mobile phone has to support the mirror screening, for you to enable the feature in your mobile phone.
- Choose this option from the system menu which lists the screen mirroring option.
- If you cannot find the screen mirroring option, it just means that this feature cannot be enjoyed.
Do this to Enable the Screen Mirroring on your Android device
- You can be sure that your phone does support Screen Mirroring for devices running on android version 4.2
- This is how you enable this feature Screen Mirroring on your Windows 10 device
- Go to the action center, and select the project. You can connect to a wireless display and then follow the onscreen instructions on your Roku device.
Get help if you have any issues on how to cast Roku call us at +1-888-269-1011 or visit us at www.go-roku.com . We are an online guidance center with qualified technicians who shall assist you over call for your queries.