Adding Roku Streaming Stick to Wireless Network Using Mac Address
Adding Roku streaming stick to the wireless network using Mac address is easy.
Follow some of the quick and easy guidelines provided on our website
- To add the Roku streaming stick, find the Mac address from the back side of your Roku Player
- Go to the Roku home screen and select the settings.
- You can see the Mac address list on the screen
- Mac address is a set of digital pairs separated by a column.
- The digital Pairs include wired and wireless connection
- Restart your Roku device and modem to resolve errors related to the Mac address
- Go to system > settings >about and find the Mac address
- Turn on your Roku device and Go to the Network settings to connect the Wireless network connection
- Connectivity settings are available on Roku home screen
- Go to the settings and the network to set up a new Wi-Fi connection
- Choose the correct Wireless Network name from the list that appears
- Enter the correct wireless network username and the password
- Wireless network passwords are always case sensitive
- Green check marks will appear once the connection is set up correctly
- Use Ethernet cable if you prefer wired connection
- To improve the wireless signal, use a wireless or HDMI cable extender or signal Extender
- A high-quality internet connection is essential for adding the Roku streaming stick.
- Follow the instructions that are provided on the Roku home screen.
- It helps in adding the Roku streaming stick to wireless network using Mac address (Roku account setup)
HOW TO LOCATE THE MAC ADDRESS
- Go to the home screen and select the settings
- Select the option About
- You can see the Wireless Mac address on the screen
- For wired connection, you can view the Ethernet Mac address on the screen
- Choose the correct address and proceed with the onscreen Instructions
- Find the correct Mac address and connect it to the Roku streaming device
- Separate address is provided for both wired and the wireless connections