Add Channel to Roku Stick
To know how to add channel to Roku stick, the easiest way is via the Roku Channel Store. When you encounter a channel that you find interesting and want to download, follow the instructions below:
- Select “Add channel” and approve the selection.
- If you have a PIN for security purposes, enter the PIN number.
- Repeat this step for other preferred channels
- Press the home button to exit the store.
Private Channels Addition
Roku is an open platform that sees an influx of new and unique channels continuously.
Follow these instructions for adding a private channel to your Roku device:
- Navigate to site and log in to your Roku account. (visit this link for Roku account Setup)
- Select “Add a channel”.
- Enter the code from the channel developer to stream the channel
- View the channel on “My Channels” from the Roku Channel Store.
- Deemed ‘’Private channels’’ have a restricted viewership
- Roku does not provide support for these channels.
How to Remove Installed Channels?
The simplest way to uninstall a channel is from the home screen.
- For uninstallation purposes, select the channel from the home screen and click on the * button on your remote.
- Choose “Remove channel” and press “OK” on your remote to confirm the deletion of the channel.
- Repeat this process for any additional channels you would like to remove.
- Channels purchased are added to your Roku account at no additional costs
- Subscription-based channels are removed after your subscription is discontinued.
- For subscribed channels removed before the billing cycle expiration
- Access the channel till the end of the subscription
For more information on how to add channel to Roku stick, call our agents at +1-800-730-2538 who are always available online for you. We shall guide you over call, with our personalized guidance. For more information and guidance, reach out to us for instant support. Visit our website at go-roku.com