Steps To Do Activate Roku Activation Link Code
Get your Roku devices burning all day long with your favorite TV shows and movies available now on the Roku channel store. But shouldn’t you set up your device and make use of the Activate Roku Activation Link Code in order to start streaming today? After this step, you should simply connect your Roku device to your TV and make a selection for a language of your choice. Oh, and make sure that you power on your TV and Roku device.
You are now just three steps away from completing this process. In the meantime, the Roku device configuration will happen.
- In the first step, you will have to connect both the devices (TV and Roku player) to your home’s internet connection (either using a wired connection or wirelessly).
- Make sure that the Roku device is up to date with the latest software and firmware.
- And then you will make use of the Roku activation link to activate your Roku device.
How to complete the wireless connection?
- As soon as you select the appropriate settings for a wireless connection, your TV will then display a list of the available networks.
- Highlight your network and press OK after which you will be asked to enter your network’s password.
- Make use of your remote to enter these details.
- Select the Connect button which will lead you to the Roku activation link page.
How to complete the wired connection?
- In the corresponding settings select the Wired (Ethernet) option.
- In the pop-up window, you will see that your home network is being recognized by the Roku device and you will be connected to it or Activate Roku Activation Link Code.
- You will then be directed to another page where you will be asked to enter the following details,
- Time Zone
- Clock Format
- Select the Next button which will lead you to the Roku activation link page.
On following the on-screen instructions you will have an activation code. There is a new code appearing in your TV every time you switch it on. This happens when you do not complete the registration process in the first go.
Open roku.com/link and you can now enter the activation code. On the next window, you will complete the registration process. You will be asked to enter your payment information (don’t worry the Roku account is free) but you may have to pay for other entertainment channels. Call us at +1-800-730-2538 or chat with our Roku assistant at www.go-roku.com for any queries related to Roku.