Add Pluto TV (pluto tv) On Roku – After Roku Account Setup is done!
This article will talk about adding and activating Pluto TV (plutotv) to your Roku! But for doing it, you have to know if the device that you have will take in the channel or not! So here is a list of Roku devices that the channel is compatible with!
2015 Roku 2 with model number of 42XX
HDMI Streaming Sticks with model number of 35XX.
To be precise, the channel is compatible with every device that has a firm ware version that is above Firmware 7. 0!
Wouldn’t you wanna know, before adding it up to your channel list, why you would need this at all? So, here are the reasons, (47, to be accurate) why Pluto should be your priority right after you are done with the Roku account setup!
Business News 24/7
NT Now This
The Weather Network
World Poker Tour
Before School Cartoons
After School Cartoons
The Opera Network
Geek and Sundry
These are the channels that Pluto TV offers to any compatible device holder, after the Roku account setup. You should activate your Roku device to add the channel to it. Follow the steps given below for Roku device activation
Steps to activate your Roku device:
- Keep in mind before activating your Roku device, Roku activation is free of cost.
- Follow all the Quick start guide instructions that you see on the screen.
- Connect your Roku device to a working internet connection following the instructions that come on the screen.
- After you connect the device to the internet, it will update the device to the latest software.
- You will see a code on the screen. Make a note of the Roku com link
- Visit the website and provide the link code you have taken down.
- Create a Roku account or login with existing one if you already have.
- After you create the account, provide your card details.
- You can use the payment option to purchase any channel that has subscription or rent.
- You can now use the Roku device.
- Add your favorite channel and enjoy.
If you go to the Roku store and key in “Pluto TV ”, the channel shows up, and you can add it up to the already existing set of channels of yours. This can be done in Roku App as well, making it all the more comfortable and accessible! For Linking your Roku account visit Roku com link
There are a lot of channels in Roku, both free and paid, yet to be discovered, and we urge you all to go on a hunt into the Roku search. If at all there are any issues with your Roku device or account, please let us know and we will help you through it! Contact toll-free at 1-888-269-1011 or visit our website https://www.go-roku.com